1.29.2011

the red chair



for myron's first father's day, i got him a red rocker/recliner.
it's the comfiest chair & is associated with lots & lots of memories.

chloe & daddy watched many-a suns game while rocking in this chair-
& she loved chillin' up right next to him just like this....ever since she was just bitty.

the red chair has been living at the roberts' for a couple years
while we decided where to make our permanent home.

they delivered it yesterday & we found a place for it in the living room.

*makes me [so] happy.

but seriously, where does the time go??


8 comments:

The Wizzle said...

Could she be more beautiful?

runningfan said...

What a happy memory! And seeing Chloe in her daddy's shirt just transports me back to childhood....

Beth Curtis said...

Chloe is SO beautiful!

Lisa said...

Your kid isn't cute, she's passed that. She's gorgeous.

Holly said...

holy moly old Chloe.

Bev said...

You so touch my heart every time I look at your sweet fam!! Love this!

granny said...

I think Chloe loves that chair almost as much as her daddy. Awesome pictures.

Cassie said...

What a beauty. I love her gorgeous hair.