9.06.2007

playhouse disney

i didn't post the disney-ness yesterday because i was busy livin' it up old school style @ my former place o' full time employment: good ol' scrapbooks-e-t-c! creative escape is this weekend, and it was major busy, so they asked me to hit up a front register for a while! it was kinda fun chillin' w/ my pre-chloe-birth daily adult peeps. and cutting ribbon for people. and experiencing the joys/friendships of customer service. and working the middle reg, just like old times. i certainly love that place. i have been a very blessed girl to have worked @ such a rockin' job my entire working carrer. {minus my mid-life crisis when i quit to work @ the bank for 2 months. oh, and "the other job that shall not be named", for three days.} 11-5 was a joy yesterday.

but i missed the girl.
i really like my current full time job which = motherhood.
money shmuney.

anywhoo...back to disney.
here's the pages galore.
and ps:
i think i only see in five colors now:
raven black, lakeshore blue, maraschino red, hopi orange, & leapfrog green.

oh, and it comes with a cute black mickey album.
& refreshments.

sorry these pictures struggle.
i don't have time to be OCD about it, unfortunately.

do you think i can pull product, cut ribbon & paper, & kit 25 of these babies by tomorrow @ 10:30?











watch me!
lol.

{happy thursday}
may i sleep vicariously through you.

20 comments:

Unknown said...

it looks ADORABLE! i wish that i could take the class, but instead i will be maning the back reg! it was SO crazy in the store yesterday! i didn't get home til after 10! i will see you on friday! btw... you looked SO freakin cute yesterday! i loved your earrings especially!

The Wizzle said...

Holy cow, I do not envy you that job AT.ALL. I wish you the best of luck!

Becky said...

I LOVE THESE PAGES! Man...can i send you with all my disney pics and have you do mine! :P i wish! You are so talented...i envy your cute-ness. :) Good luck with the packets!

Laura Blue said...

look how cute those turned out! i'm so excited to see them in real life. it was so much fun working with you the other day... hope it wasn't too bad for ya. thanks for all your help. you are WAY to cute!

Laura Blue said...

look how cute those turned out! i'm so excited to see them in real life. it was so much fun working with you the other day... hope it wasn't too bad for ya. thanks for all your help. you are WAY to cute!

Megan said...

I love it!! You did such a good job {as always} :) I always wished (and still do) that I could work at Scrapbooks ETC. Love you Angie!!

chris+amber said...

I was just telling my mom that I missed working at SBEtc. It would be fun to do it for just a day or two. GOOD LUCK on making those kits. Knowing you, you'll get it done! You're good like that! CUTE CUTE CUTE pages by you. No surprise there, though!

mademoisellechitchat said...

Angie:

Oh, how I am looking forward to getting my kit. Would you please place on hold for me the 2nd pages? I'll be @ work tomorrow while the class is going on. I plan on picking up everything over the weekend.

Miss you!

cori said...

way cute stuff you do. seriously you have an eye for it. color, layout, and just the whole page. i hope those people where you work pay you well!

Stoddard Studios said...

Cute pages. I wish I had the time to scrapbook. One of these days I'm going to make it to your class too. I just have to feel better first. Btw, I hear that kidney stones are like giving birth. You've done both...so, which was worse? I can't believe you had them on your honeymoon. Poor girl. That must have been an adventure.

Jenn said...

Way too cute layouts! I want to go to dland tomorrow so I can take your class! :-)

Ashlee Osborn said...

You are so creative! I am going to DisneyWorld next year, and I may just have to steal some of those layouts :)

Holl Doll said...

we did it!!!

granny said...

You are truly amazing. And...you did it!!!!

Kylie said...

this was truly the happiest place on blogger! Happy Friday!

Unknown said...

Angie I am jealous of how talented you are. Don't worry I will pull up your blog anytime I am in the scrapbooking mood and stumped. I love your style! I want to go to your class again but I have been crazy busy. So maybe I'll see you there in about 6 months - jk I hope it's not that long!

Coree Adams said...

Wow Ang, you are a rockstar. And by the way...a freaking BABE too! Love that gorgeous pic of you my dear!

shabbyscrapper said...

you are totally amazing...way cute pages and i never get over how well you work under pressure!! thanks for helping at the store this week...too bad we didn't really get to chill, alas!

and those pics of kip (alias your cute hubby)...i think he does kip better than kip does kip!

kacee said...

Angie - What a cute picture of you and those pages are tdf! Kinda wishin' I didn't have a bazillion unfished stuff to work on from ce cuz I just wanna pull out my 100+ pics from wdw almost 2 years ago....yeah I suck! Anywho, I was really hopin' to see you on my trip but couldn't believe how busy busy busy CE was, sorry!{even had "smart cookies" for you to try out but my mom took care of them so they didn't go to waste :)} Thanks again for being my blog buddy! Sorry for the novel.

Emily K Jacob A said...

Adorable and prolific. Amazing. And a workplace is very lucky to have an employee (or former--even better) to rave about them as you do. That's wonderful. By the way, I love the handsome pictures you posted of your family by the profile. Byoo-tee-full!